A very good question indeed fellow McDonald’r!
What are the Chances of Winning McDonalds Monopoly
We’ve got some intel for you, and just to start off and put you out of your misery (if you are miserable that is!) the chances of winning ANY, of the non-rare McDonalds Monopoly pieces is 1 in 11. That of course is just an estimate, but what about the rare McDonald’s Monopoly pieces, what are their odds.
Rare Pieces Winning Odds
In order of importance as we think you’ll find that most interesting.
- Odds of collecting Boardwalk are 1 in 602,490,060
- Odds of collecting Pennsylvania Avenue are 1 in 40,166,004
- Odds of collecting Ventnor Avenue are 1 in 301,245,030
- Odds of collecting Kentucky Avenue are 1 in 15,062,252
- Odds of collecting Tennessee Avenue are 1 in 602,490,060
- Odds of collecting Virginia Avenue are 1 in 200,830,020
- Odds of collecting Vermont Avenue are 1 in 40,166,004
- Odds of collecting Mediterranean Avenue are 1 in 30,124,503
- Odds of collecting Short Line are 1 in 150,622,515
It’s interesting to see the odds of winning 1,000,000 dollars for the next year are the same as winning a trip to the super bowl!
So hope should now be restored, yes the chances are extremely rare, but miracles and luck happen, keep eating (safely) and keep playing.